Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG! I'm SOO Happy!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

OMG! I'm SOO Happy!

So I have been trying to clean up my credit and paid 3 of my 5 collections ( Before I discovered myFICO and PFD), so with the information I learned here I started my GW process. I have been sending out letters, emails, faxes and playing the waiting game. After getting no responses I was getting very discouraged, but after reading a horoscope that basically said that I have been working on a project and I am starting to become discouraged, but not to give up because I am closer than I think, and that I had to put in just a little more effort to reach my goal,  I decided to put in just a little more effort and just called the 3 collections that I paid. LO and behold I must have been doing something right because, deletions were already put in for the accounts. The whole time I was getting down on myself thinking it wasn't working for me and that I was doing something wrong because I wasn't hearing back from any of the company's, when in fact I was succeeding. Persistence is definitely key when your trying to reach your goals, Thanks so much myFICO forums and everyone who offered me advice, OMG I'm Soo Happy!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Re: OMG! I'm SOO Happy!

Hi creditcraze!!!  That is WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!   Smiley Surprised

We SO love to hear success stories like yours!  It's the slow but steady, chipping away, that works in the end.  Sometimes it literally takes months to get things moving, but in doing so, we have all learned patience & we've all used a shoulder & given one too, when things seem hopeless or at least just moving TOO slow! Smiley Sad

Persistence is key & you are well on your way!

Congrats again & welcome to our great big happy FICO Family!!  Smiley Very Happy

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 4
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

GW letters do work, with a little hard workSmiley Wink

Thank you for your post....Maybe it will inspire some to start sending GW letters.

and to give hope for those who are waiting for answers

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 3 of 4
tommysofly
Established Member

Congrats to you, Keep up the good works!!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.