cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG !! Six tough years of rebuilding FINALLY MADE IT!!!

tag
amh783
New Contributor

Re: OMG !! Six tough years of rebuilding FINALLY MADE IT!!!

guydiver - I'm having the same issue with a Cap One CO from 2006. They're definitely reporting incorrectly with the 30,60,90 then a few months of paid as agreed. The KD marks after I paid the CO are infuriating too. If you could PM the info that you have, I would be most appreciative!!!

Congrats on your success!!

Starting Score: April 2011: EQ 606 TU 585 EX FAKO 574
Current Score: Dec 2012: EQ 738 TU 740
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 21 of 27
SanFranMatt
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!  I have a 120 day late from December 2005 with Wells Fargo, but they didn't budget when I sent in GW letters.  I'm glad that you had some success!

Message 22 of 27
CS800
Super Contributor

@amh783 wrote:

guydiver - I'm having the same issue with a Cap One CO from 2006. They're definitely reporting incorrectly with the 30,60,90 then a few months of paid as agreed. The KD marks after I paid the CO are infuriating too. If you could PM the info that you have, I would be most appreciative!!!

Congrats on your success!!

I had the same thing happen to me when I paid off Kay Jewellers. Before that the previous months were reported as ND (No Data). The minute I paid them in full, they slapped me with a KD the same month. Emailed them ,called them, they don't want to budge. I even paid them in full. You know it;s bad when even the collection agency finds it harsh that they would not delete a $90 charge off that was PIF.

Message 23 of 27
guydiver
Established Contributor

Yeah, not the first time I've heard KJ is tough. I can't get a CLI.  Maybe they'll like my new scores Smiley Very Happy

Message 24 of 27
Will50
Established Member

Congratulations! You are an inspiration to us all!!  Keep up the good work!

Starting Score: EQ 638 TU 598
Current Score: EQ 667 TU 628
Goal Score: EQ 700 TU 700

Message 25 of 27
Rvan1961
Valued Member

Grats Smiley Happy Very Inspirational to US Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 622
Current Score: 650
Goal Score: 750

Message 26 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

From the 500s to 769 and you haven't even got your utilization under 9% -- that's impressive! You WILL be in the 800 Club soon.

Congratulations!!!

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.