cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG! Transunion Deleted ALL of my Accounts! Early Exclusion SUCCESS 100%!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

OMG! Transunion Deleted ALL of my Accounts! Early Exclusion SUCCESS 100%!!!!

Yup woke up this morning, decided to give Transunion a quick call.

The first rep asked me what the issue was, I said "I just need to speak to a supervisor, you are unable to help me, thank you"

He then transferred me to a supervisor who went through all my accounts 1 by 1. She said since these accounts are all due to be deleted "soon" i will have them removed!

I'm so happy literally , my Transunion has "ZERO" baddies now! 

I had so many negatives: Student loan for $4000 , 2 Chargesoffs for $2000 and $500 , Collection for $1500 

Should I see an increase in my scores? My TU is 589 and haven't been able to hit 600. I have 5 credit cards and 10% Utilization for last year.

P.S: I called Experian as well who removed 2 out of 4 accounts , The rep will help you but they only remove accounts due to be removed in 2-3 months.

I will call Equifax now! 

Update: Called Equifax and spoke with Supervisor, they only allow early exclusion 1 month before DofD. If anyone can share there input on this? 

10 REPLIES 10
thornback
Senior Contributor

Re: OMG! Transunion Deleted ALL of my Accounts! Early Exclusion SUCCESS 100%!!!!

Congrats!  And heck yea,  you should see a nice score boost from the removals.  The only thing that may hurt a bit is a reduction in the average age of your accounts & lack of credit mix if that student loan was your only installment -- but I would think the removal of all the negatives should far outweigh any point loss for those reasons.  Regardless, your scores will rise much faster on a clean report and you'll benefit greatly from account aging and continued on-time payments. 

Personal Aphorism:"Forget What You Feel, Remember What You Deserve"
Starting FICO 8s | 09/2017: EX 641 ✦ EQ 634 ✦ TU 647
Current FICO 8s | 04/2022: EX 796 ✦ EQ 793 ✦ TU 790
Current FICO 9s | 04/2022: EX 790 ✦ EQ 788 ✦ TU 782
2022 Goal Score | 800s

My AAoA:
4.6 years not incl. AU / 4.9 years incl. AU
My AoOA: 9.2 years not incl. AU / 11.2 years incl. AU
Inquiries: EX 0/12 ✦ EQ 0/12 ✦ TU 0/12
Report Status: Clean
Garden Status:  

Without patience, we will learn less in life. We will see less. We will feel less. We will hear less. Ironically, rush and more usually mean less.
Message 2 of 11
mamatried
Contributor

Re: OMG! Transunion Deleted ALL of my Accounts! Early Exclusion SUCCESS 100%!!!!

Why did they delete all that?

12/23/14: 536 | 4/4/18 714
MAJORS: Chase Slate, Amex Blue, Citi American Airlines, Gap Visa, Cap1 QS, Southwest, AQHA BOA, Discover, Chase Freedom, Citi Best Buy, Cap1 Platinum, BuyPower GM, US Bank H-D STORE Macy's, VS, Home Depot, Old Navy, Kohl's, J Crew, Venus, Care Credit, PayPal Credit LOANS Ally Auto, Prosper, American Financial Resources Home Mortgage (USDA Rural Development)
Message 3 of 11
thornback
Senior Contributor

@mamatriedwrote:

OP said it was an Early Exclusion request.   Transunion is known to delete negative accounts up to 6 months prior to their scheduled drop off date, if requested.  Experian will delete up to 3 months early;  Equifax up to 1 month early.

Personal Aphorism:"Forget What You Feel, Remember What You Deserve"
Starting FICO 8s | 09/2017: EX 641 ✦ EQ 634 ✦ TU 647
Current FICO 8s | 04/2022: EX 796 ✦ EQ 793 ✦ TU 790
Current FICO 9s | 04/2022: EX 790 ✦ EQ 788 ✦ TU 782
2022 Goal Score | 800s

My AAoA:
4.6 years not incl. AU / 4.9 years incl. AU
My AoOA: 9.2 years not incl. AU / 11.2 years incl. AU
Inquiries: EX 0/12 ✦ EQ 0/12 ✦ TU 0/12
Report Status: Clean
Garden Status:  

Without patience, we will learn less in life. We will see less. We will feel less. We will hear less. Ironically, rush and more usually mean less.
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mamatriedwrote:

They were going to be removed within 6 months so I asked for them to be deleted early and they agreed. Its a common practice with Transunion. 

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@thornbackwrote:

@mamatriedwrote:

OP said it was an Early Exclusion request.   Transunion is known to delete negative accounts up to 6 months prior to their scheduled drop off date, if requested.  Experian will delete up to 3 months early;  Equifax up to 1 month early.

Yup exactly.

Transunion - 6 months

Experian - 2-3 months

Equifax 1 month

Confirmed all 3 as of this morning speaking with supervisors! 

Message 6 of 11
mamatried
Contributor

That's awesome!

12/23/14: 536 | 4/4/18 714
MAJORS: Chase Slate, Amex Blue, Citi American Airlines, Gap Visa, Cap1 QS, Southwest, AQHA BOA, Discover, Chase Freedom, Citi Best Buy, Cap1 Platinum, BuyPower GM, US Bank H-D STORE Macy's, VS, Home Depot, Old Navy, Kohl's, J Crew, Venus, Care Credit, PayPal Credit LOANS Ally Auto, Prosper, American Financial Resources Home Mortgage (USDA Rural Development)
Message 7 of 11
Miner
Frequent Contributor

When I saw the thread title, I thought the OP went for an EE on a few accounts and they accidentally deleted everything, good and bad. Glad to see I was wrong.

Congratulations on your success! I hope to repeat your success in a few months.
Current FICO8: EQ:782, TU:754, EX:767 | 1x 30 day late 6yrs ago
AAoA: 10 years; AAoOA: 13 months; Credit Length: 21 years
INQ Eq: 3 / Tu: 5 (4 for auto) / Ex: 9 (5 for auto)
Message 8 of 11
cf2701
Regular Contributor

I found this thread a little while ago and thought, what the heck, I'll give it a try.  Called TU and was on the phone for less than 20 min, supervisor said he deleted 3 of my tradelines that were not due to fall off until September!  I'll belive it once I actually see it reflected in my report, but I am over the moon at the moment!

Thanks to everyone, this place is amazing for information sharing and incouragement. 

Anyone know the fastest way to check and see if it was updated?  I am subscribed to MYFICO alerts, but haven't received one yet.

BBVA Clearpoints $16,000 | Discover $13,900 | CECU Visa $10,000 | NFCU Go Rewards Visa Sig. $18,500 | NFCU CLOC $15,000 | PayPal CB MC $10,000 | Paypal Credit $10,000 | Card $7,500 | AMX Hilton Honors Ascend $2,000 | Wayfair $23,900 | Sportsmans Guide Visa $12,400 | Kohls $3,000 | Capital One Savor One $3,500 | PNC Cash Rewards $17,000 | PenFed Power Cash Rewards $10,000 | PenFed Gold $10,000 | Lowe's $20,000 | Best Buy Visa $4,000 | Home Depot $4,000 | NFCU Platinum $25,000
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Quick question.

How do i know when something is due to be dropped off? I have 17  closed student loan accounts dating back to 2006 ( i consolidated). None have been removed. 

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.