cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG YAY!!!!!! DFCU GOODWILL DELETION I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY FINALLY AGREED!!!!

tag
izzesparks
Frequent Contributor

OMG YAY!!!!!! DFCU GOODWILL DELETION I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY FINALLY AGREED!!!!

OMG! LOl! I really can't believe the email I got today, I mean I am literally grinning from ear to ear, nothing could make me sad right now! After about 3 NO's after mailing, faxing, and calling! They flat out said no we don't do goodwills, I emailed the CEO, no response, I then said forget it and sent out a mass email. to the CIO, CFO, and CLO, Don't ask me what all these stand for. I just got an email today from the CLO- which I find out stands for Cheif Lending Officer ( Who Knew?) here is his letter, well part of it:

I am writing in response to your email inquiring about the 2 loans you
previously had with DFCU Financial. I asked our Credit Adjustment Manager
Mr. MaXXXX GuXXX to research your request and we discussed all of the
details.

Based on that conversation I have asked Mr. GuXXX to have the 2 accounts
deleted from the bureau records. He will process the information to the
bureaus this week. I hope this helps in rebuilding your credit profile.

YAYYYYYY I love these guys, I told them I will definitely, buy my new house and new car through them and I mean it. DFCU actually has been very pleasant to work with, I am the one that messed up and stop paying them like I promised.

DFCU you Rock!!!Heart

Starting Score: TU-470 4/11/19, EQ-482 4/11/19, EX-486 4/11/19
Current Score: TU-507 7/18/19, EQ-517 7/18/19, EX-508 7/18/19
Goal Score: TU-700, EQ-700, EX-700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

Re: OMG YAY!!!!!! DFCU GOODWILL DELETION I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY FINALLY AGREED!!!!

Woo Hoo.gif........Congrats to YOU!!!    Job well done. Thanks for posting this info, may help someone else later.

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 2 of 4
Helpmeraiseit
Valued Member

Re: OMG YAY!!!!!! DFCU GOODWILL DELETION I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY FINALLY AGREED!!!!

yay, Isnt it a great feeling. These forums are great!!

Message 3 of 4
izzesparks
Frequent Contributor

IT IS SOOOOOOO GREAT! I cannot WAIT  to see these two come off my reports, PLEASE give me a boost in score, PLEASE!

Does anyone think I will see a boost? One was an autoloan been in collections for like 5 years, and the other was a personal loan been in collections the same amount of time, they were my highest amounts to pay off, one at $3500 the other at $1900, I paid them off and now they will be deleted.

Starting Score: TU-470 4/11/19, EQ-482 4/11/19, EX-486 4/11/19
Current Score: TU-507 7/18/19, EQ-517 7/18/19, EX-508 7/18/19
Goal Score: TU-700, EQ-700, EX-700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.