Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG! YAY!

tag
currentlywinning
Frequent Contributor

OMG! YAY!

Last night I dreamed of a strategy to get these medical bills for my son removed from my CR. I will spare you the details-LOL there were unicorns and walking fish involvedSmiley Indifferent

ANYway, in the dream I eventually called and spoke to the OC who advised that I pay the CA and negotiate with them a PFD. The thing is, in real life, I have already spoken to them and its something they are just NOT willing to do. In the dream I told the CA that I was in the process of buying a house and that I was concerned b/c if I paid the collections, their activity would be renewed and lower my score...

So today (in real life) I spoke to the sweetest accounts manager over at the OC. She said everything she said to me in the dream about trying to negotiate wth the CA for a PDF. The kicker is, she said if they give me ANY problem- to give her a call back and she will work on it from her end and have them remove it! She noted my account, I got her name and employee number (just to prove that I actually did talk to someone should this all be a facade, which I dont believe it to be but you never know).

I think I am really well on my way to having these accounts deleted! And even IF it doesnt work this way, I am prepared to HIPPAA the crap outta it!Smiley Tongue

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming...just keep swimming, swimming, swimming....
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

Re: OMG! YAY!

WOOHOO!!!! dreams actualy do come true?!?!?! xD 

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 2 of 12
currentlywinning
Frequent Contributor

THEY DO! It was a lil freaky how some stuff was verbatim...but Im REALLY excited!

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming...just keep swimming, swimming, swimming....
Message 3 of 12
FrugalRican
Blogger

@currentlywinning wrote:

Last night I dreamed of a strategy to get these medical bills for my son removed from my CR. I will spare you the details-LOL there were unicorns and walking fish involvedSmiley Indifferent

Do tell.

Follow my financial journey: http://www.frugalrican.com

EQ FICO (01/16/2012): 656 - EQ FICO (02/16/2012): 743 - EQ (02/24/2012): 760 - EX (04/28/2012): 739 - GOAL 2013: 800+

AMEX BCE (0/10K) --- BOA 1-2-3 (0/15.9K) --- Discover More (0/6K) --- Chase Freedom Visa (0/1.4K) -- Hyatt Visa Sign. (0/5.8K) -- Barclay's NFL Card (0/7.5K) -- Chase Sapphire Preferred (0/5K)

Message 4 of 12
currentlywinning
Frequent Contributor

LOL!!! No Im EMBARRASSED! 30 year old women shouldnt dream of unicorns!!!...

The unicorn was really nice. He smiled and winked...kinda like he was flirting, but I dont "do" unicorns, I prefer humans. Just my preference.

The fish was big and blue. I watched him swim, then I watched him climb the glass of the fish tank and next thing I knew he was walking down the street. Guess he had other things to do. I didnt ask him, it was none of my business. Smiley Very Happy

SO EMBARRASSING!Smiley Embarassed

Message 5 of 12
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

if you saw fish, you should check to see if anyone you know is pregnant lol.... jk from what ive heard thats the myth.... as far as unicorns... well you are on your own for that one, maybe it means fortune and fame xD 

We can only help eh? 

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 6 of 12
currentlywinning
Frequent Contributor

Thats what I thonk too! I have been dreaming of fish for a few weeks. No one has found out or admitted it yet- but SOMEONE is!!!

Message 7 of 12
Yoli14
Regular Contributor

That's really good!

And yay for unicorns!!!

Myfico on 02/21/12
Trans: 538 EQ: 591 Ex???
Myfico on 10/09/12
Trans: 600 EQ 602 EX???
Lender Pull 04/15/13
Trans 680, EQ 644, Ex 608
"I'm not telling you it is going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it"
Message 8 of 12
currentlywinning
Frequent Contributor

@Yoli14 wrote:

That's really good!

And yay for unicorns!!!

LOL!!! Yes!

Message 9 of 12
PapasWifey
Regular Contributor

@currentlywinning wrote:

ANYway, in the dream I eventually called and spoke to the OC who advised that I pay the CA and negotiate with them a PFD. The thing is, in real life, I have already spoken to them and its something they are just NOT willing to do. In the dream I told the CA that I was in the process of buying a house and that I was concerned b/c if I paid the collections, their activity would be renewed and lower my score...

So today (in real life) I spoke to the sweetest accounts manager over at the OC. She said everything she said to me in the dream about trying to negotiate wth the CA for a PDF. The kicker is, she said if they give me ANY problem- to give her a call back and she will work on it from her end and have them remove it! She noted my account, I got her name and employee number (just to prove that I actually did talk to someone should this all be a facade, which I dont believe it to be but you never know).

I think I am really well on my way to having these accounts deleted! And even IF it doesnt work this way, I am prepared to HIPPAA the crap outta it!Smiley Tongue

Unicorms, walking fish, and OC's Oh MY! HA HA.

LOL, where do I begin?

Dreaming of credit repair? Must be a FICO'holicSmiley Happy (speaking from experience lol)

Yay! To you on following up and for the positive progress that you made!

I'm sure you'll keep us updated on the outcome (and the not-yet-outcome and the what-if-i outcomes tooSmiley Very Happy)

Starting Score: 576 EQ 1-12-13
Current Score: 588 EQ 2-3-13
Goal Score: 650

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.