Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ONEMAIN FINANCIAL Problems! Help!

tag
QueenBeeOC
Regular Contributor

ONEMAIN FINANCIAL Problems! Help!

Yes, I am dealing with them. Yes, I shouldn't have. But now I have a personal loan with them and I want them GONE! Looking at my scores below, and yes, I am trying to Garden but they are sharks what are my options for Re-Fing this loan with a prime bank at a decent interest rate?!?!  I am trying to Garden but I want them out of my hair!!

They do not listen to my constant complaints that I am not allowed calls at work, they keep calling here even though I have told them. I have tried to send something to their main offices. No response. I have filed FTC complaints OVER and OVER nothing. I kinda want to sue them! They are aggressive and rude! 

What are my options, to either find a better loan where I am actually paying off principal and how can I get these people from stopping to call my office after I have told them on numerous occasions that they are breaking FTC laws! 

Help! I am at my wits end with them! 

Southwest: $9k - Discover It $1,900 - Amazon $2,900 - CAP1 - $1,500 - QuickSilver (FKA Orchard) - $900 - J. Crew $1K - LOFT $1K - Nordstroms $1K - Amex BCE - $3,000
Scores: Credit Karma 687, Credit Sesame 660- EQ 643 - EX 665 (from Amex)- TQ 655 Lender Pull: 693

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: ONEMAIN FINANCIAL Problems! Help!

IMO I'd skip the bank and try with a local CU for a personal loan. Your odds probably would be better vs. a bank.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.