Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Odd issue on paid account.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Odd issue on paid account.

So I've been checking my reports using creditsecure and see that TU has a paid account (in full) showing as 120 Days Late.

I paid this account direct to the lender in 2008. Apparently TU has been reporting this way since then.

I'd never checked since a BK in 2002 until I got approved for my Amex this past month.

I've started the online dispute process with TU and it shouldn't be an issue.

My EX and EQ are fine on the printed CS version.

But when I look at that tab on the screen the EQ column shows 120 days late. Again when I 'view full report' it shows Paid in the EQ column. Very odd.

The TU column is blank. I presume since that section is under dispute.

(the EX column is correct in all 'versions/websites')

I went into the EQ online dispute section and it does not even list this account. It has three others that says are not paying as agreed. Yet RIGHT THERE in the account status for EACH ONE it says "pays as agreed" lol.

I haven't ha a chance to call yet. Best number for EQ?

Additional thoughts?

Thanks.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
kenworthguy
Regular Contributor

Re: Odd issue on paid account.

Hi if you get that removed or anything let us know how you did it, I have an account on both TU and EQ that reports 60 days past due and the mortgage loan has been paid off for more than 6 years, lol, I have disputed it and talked to the mortgage company , they say they can do it, makes no since to me, so please, if you get anywhere with that situation, let us know. Thanks

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Odd issue on paid account.

Ok, so apparently the Flash webcode is a little messed up and it shifts part of the column sideways lol.

To answer my esteemed colleague:  I inititated the dispute directly thru TU's website (link found using google though) and used the option for them to "verify all info".

So the account now shows current/paid on the CR.  Just waiting for the scores to go up lol.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.