Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Official!! my file are clean

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Official!! my file are clean

As of today I just got my 1 last collection removed from Equifax.  I know have clean file with no collection, but I have not yet see score increase will give it a few days. 

My Transunion and Experian are getting close, I still have the midland there and its the only collection have i left...Midland is playing hard game with me, but i will keep trying and trying to get them deleted.

Needless to say I very happy, Its took me only 3-4months to get rid of 9 collection from my files.

BIG THANKS TO MY FELLOW FICO MEMBERS!! I appreciated the help and information in here.

Moving forward I am building my revolving history, keeping my payment on time and let me account age get older. The most important for me right now is Gardening, its hard to do.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

Re: Official!! my file are clean

congrats! what a great feeling!
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Way to go!!! hopefully the other one will drop soon. Good luck.

Message 3 of 9
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

As of today I just got my 1 last collection removed from Equifax.  I know have clean file with no collection, but I have not yet see score increase will give it a few days. 

My Transunion and Experian are getting close, I still have the midland there and its the only collection have i left...Midland is playing hard game with me, but i will keep trying and trying to get them deleted.

Needless to say I very happy, Its took me only 3-4months to get rid of 9 collection from my files.

BIG THANKS TO MY FELLOW FICO MEMBERS!! I appreciated the help and information in here.

Moving forward I am building my revolving history, keeping my payment on time and let me account age get older. The most important for me right now is Gardening, its hard to do.

Understand the need for gardening, when all those reward prime cards are waiting.

i myself am impatient.  Ex is my first clean report. Building credit while cleaning up produced the double whammy: Amex reported score, 773 (but it will go down from the inquiry and new lines of credit).

got all my medical collections recalled, but have to wait for them to fall off Tu.  eq will have to wait for December to clean up.  But I should be over 700 on all scores by February.  Plan on taking advantage of the amex's 0% for about 5 months, but that card will still report under 30% utilization.

Signature needs updating
Message 4 of 9
NewbieReed
Frequent Contributor

YAY!!!! congrats!

Starting Score: 526 EXP 09/2012 600 FICO 10/2012 608 EX (lenderpull)11/2012
Current Score: 705 FICO TU (10/2014)Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 9
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

stickyrice74985,

Congrats to YOU!!  It's a wonderful feeling, having a CR with no collections.Smiley Happy

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!...Thanks For Sharing.Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratz!! I too have been very successful in cleaning up my reports. I started less than 3 months ago with scores 531-548-535 and now I am sitting at 585-756-634. My TU is clean and I have to wait till February for the other two to clean up. My Diners approval this week should be reporting by the time EQ and EX are clean and maybe I will decide to garden then. Smiley LOL

Message 8 of 9
EW800
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!  Wonderful to hear!   Smiley Happy

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2023: EX8: 840; EQ8: 832; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $48.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $22.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $21K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $296K
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $10 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.