Did you mean: 

Okay my Current Scores ARE....

tag
Cheryla18
Established Contributor

Okay my Current Scores ARE....

Experian       563

TU                571

MyFico EQ   492 or from Equifax Monitoring 528 ----No clue which one is my real score.

This is with a 30 day late on a Kohls last month on a Joint Acct(that is closed)  tried a GW on Kohls no luck yet Smiley Sad ....a new Collection (Jan 2013).....A new State Tax lien(Feb 2013)..... Been current 4 months on old Auto loan......Been current on a New AutoLoan  for the  3 months of the loan(got loan 12/27/12) ......problem with new loan is it is only reporting to TU..I called and they wont report to the other 2 CRA'S  How can i get this reported to all 3?????

So tomorrow I will be getting a Secured Loan for $1,000.00 from my CU WITHOUT a HP OR a SP....This is will be my only open and active Revolving CC.

Any idea how much this will help once it hits my report. And of course the balance will stay within the 1-9% (Side note....I thought 30% was suppose to be the magic ult)

And still waiting to hear some back from Midland on 2 accts both fall under the FTC ruling and both are set to fall of in late 2014

Thanks in Advance

Cheryl

Current as of 3/21/18 EQ 609 TU 619 EX 628
Discharge 7/2016 Ch 7 BK
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.