Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old Address still showing

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Old Address still showing

Thank you for that ThatmeJenniG!! I was dreading calling. Now I'm about to make that call. And to Anbar the other questions no I don't have service with Equifax. I pulled a fresh report and its still on there.
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Thank you for that ThatmeJenniG!! I was dreading calling. Now I'm about to make that call. And to Anbar the other questions no I don't have service with Equifax. I pulled a fresh report and its still on there.

Of course, it'll depend on the CSR you get Smiley Wink  Luck of the draw

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know. We shall see. I do have a positive trade line associated with the address that is due to come off in November.
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bestchoiceglobal wrote:
Does this info make a difference at all? I have a ton of old addresses on my reports that I don't care to see. Just wondering if it's something I should consider updating too.

Its generally a good idea to clean up old addresses. That way if something happens to go to a CA, and they SP your file they will be less likely to send a dunning notice to an old address.

Message 14 of 15
bestchoiceglobal
Contributor

Makes sense. Thank you!
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.