Bopper300

Old Information

I have a question about items on your credit reports.  I have too credit cards that say "the account is schedule to continue on record until Sept 2010". Do they come off by themselves or do I need to contact the creditor or the credit report agencies? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

MarineVietVet

Re: Old Information

Bopper300 wrote:

I have a question about items on your credit reports.  I have too credit cards that say "the account is schedule to continue on record until Sept 2010". Do they come off by themselves or do I need to contact the creditor or the credit report agencies? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Welcome.

In most cases the accounts will disappear without you having to do anything but always check and make sure.

I will ask you one thing. Are these closed CC accounts in good standing? If so you want them to stay reporting as long as possible. As long as they are reporting they continue to help your AAoA (Average Age of Accounts) and credit length history.

Is these are derogatory items then getting rid of them will be a good thing.  :smileyhappy:

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 9/09 pulled by lender 802
EQ - 7/06-663, 3/10-800
TU - 8/10-772
You can do the same thing with hard work

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}