cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old dispute never resolved? Quick help needed!

tag
Jbear1989
New Visitor

Old dispute never resolved? Quick help needed!

So I signed up for myfico and was reviewing the collections tab when I saw this:

It says I disputed these three accounts (which I just realized I did years ago) I never received any type of verification or anything, it seems as if they just pegged it as "disputed" and never did anything on it.

Is this usual for disputed accounts or did they drop the ball and need to remove it since its been so long?

What are the steps for this type of thing?

Collection on debt to: Intermountain G

The collection agency "660YC00091" was hired to collect a debt of $265 originally owed to "Intermountain G" on account number "XXXXXXXX".

Collection agency [?]
660YC00091

Original balance [?]
$265

Current balance [?]
$276

Date assigned [?]
Jun, 2013

Original lender [?]
Intermountain G

Account number [?]
XXXXXXXX

Account holder [?]
Individual

Collection on debt to:

The collection agency "118YC00000" was hired to collect a debt of $145 on account number "XXXXXXX".

Collection agency [?]
118YC00000

Original balance [?]
$145

Current balance [?]
$214

Date assigned [?]
Oct, 2009

Account number [?]
XXXXXXX

Account holder [?]
Individual

Account descriptions [?]
Consumer disputes this account information
Medical

Collection on debt to: Idaho Power Co

The collection agency "118YC02600" was hired to collect a debt of $343 originally owed to "Idaho Power Co" on account number "XXXXXXX".

Collection agency [?]
118YC02600

Original balance [?]
$343

Current balance [?]
$542

Date assigned [?]
Dec, 2008

Original lender [?]
Idaho Power Co

Account number [?]
XXXXXXX

Account holder [?]
Individual

Account descriptions [?]
Consumer disputes this account information

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Shokk
Established Contributor

Re: Old dispute never resolved? Quick help needed!

If its listed by a CA, it will stay listed as disputed unless you ask to have it removed by the CRAs.

As far as you getting something back about the results of your dispute, how did you file it?  If you did it on their website, you should have received an email with a link to the resutls, otherwise it should have been by snail mail.  Just because you didn't receive anything, doesn't mean the investigation wasn't completed.  Call the CRA and ask them to look up the results.

I don't know my start scores, but low 500s. 6/2013

2/19/15
EQ FAKO - 638
EX FICO - 665
TU FICO - 697
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.