cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old parking tickets from about 10 yrs ago.

tag
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Re: Old parking tickets from about 10 yrs ago.

The City of Chicago can go....................Wait, this is a family/ kid friendly forumSmiley LOL

I had a CA in Chicago send me a notice 5 months ago I sent the notice to my attorney, never heard from the CA ever again and it was never reported to my CR's

If I wasn't born and raised on the Northside of Chicago ( Living in the burbs now ) I would leave this state and go live with the south american pygmies!!!! But I would get home sick Smiley LOL

Message 11 of 12
dddewdrop
Valued Contributor

Re: Old parking tickets from about 10 yrs ago.

@DaBears wrote:

The City of Chicago can go....................Wait, this is a family/ kid friendly forumSmiley LOL

I had a CA in Chicago send me a notice 5 months ago I sent the notice to my attorney, never heard from the CA ever again and it was never reported to my CR's

If I wasn't born and raised on the Northside of Chicago ( Living in the burbs now ) I would leave this state and go live with the south american pygmies!!!! But I would get home sick Smiley LOL

Some things about Chicago aren't so great but then again there is da Bears and of course Coach Ditka which make up for it.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.