Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Omg cap1 approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Omg cap1 approval

Okay it's only 300$. But it's perfect. I don't have to go the secured route. I took the gamble after seeing a recommendation on my report.

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Omg cap1 approval

Congrats! All 3 of my Cap1 cards usually started around the $300 or $500 mark and although they all 3 are only at $850 right now. I know that with the way they step increase on CL's they will grow as long as you kind of follow what they want you to do with them every month.

Normally they will send you a letter saying make the first 5 monthly payments and they will increase, then usually will let you know to make payment of like $50 or $75 per month for another, and so on... Cap1 isn't bad to be with in my opinion!
Message 2 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cool stuff. I'm only going to use 10% every month to get it going.
Message 3 of 22
jdxprs1
Frequent Contributor

Congrats
Last app 1/2/2017.
In the garden until at least 6/2/2017.
Message 4 of 22
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

Congrats

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 5 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Before being approved I went to the pre-qualify site of cap1. I was given only one option the secured card. Don't know how to explain. But should I stop here? What other cards have similar possibilities.
Message 6 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approval!!

Message 7 of 22
jdxprs1
Frequent Contributor

What are your fico scores?
Last app 1/2/2017.
In the garden until at least 6/2/2017.
Message 8 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

TU: 578 EQ: 589. EX: 594. I think having a good util..they might go up a bit. This month.
Message 9 of 22
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

Let the Cap1 card reporting a month or two them check your scores, you might be able to get another good card at that point. And just a heads up, Cap1 can take a month or two to rwport.
Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.