Frequent Contributor
anca21bi

One Collection Company w/ Multiple Accounts

So I have once collection company that has multiple accounts ranging from 3 medical to 5 utility accounts and 2 court tickets that are all from late 2010 and 2011 when I lost full-time employment. They are reporting to Experian for all accounts individually as collection accounts-or accounts in bad standing. The question is do I send 1 DV letter to the collection company for all accounts or do I send DV letters for each individual account? I just found a full-time job with a great salary and want to get on the right track. This collection company has sued me in the past and garnished my wages. They are the reason I filed bankruptcy in 2009. I just don't want to go down that road again.

guiness56

Re: One Collection Company w/ Multiple Accounts

You would send 1 DV per account but send in the same envelope to safe money.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+