Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One PFD a month?

tag
ZsRebuilding1
Established Member

One PFD a month?

Hey folks, I just have a quick question.  So I have seven baddies including Verizon (which I'm thinking may end up being my hardest baddie to get off of my CR.) With Verizon being my exception, is one PFD a month a lofty goal? I'm starting next month writing letters. Should I start now or wait until I have cash in hand? The whole process is a bit confusing. Sorry for such simple questions and thanks for any help you can give!

Starting Scores: TU: 499 EX: 521 EQ: 519
Current Scores: TU: 616 EX: 576 EQ: 585
Starting Goal: 680 across the board
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: One PFD a month?

I would wait until you have cash in hand. You need to be able to pay it soon after they accept your PDF. As for verizon... good luck Smiley Happy I paid them before I found this forum and I have tried and tried and tried to goodwill them. No luck Smiley Sad I am giving up on them honestly. I will work on everything else and then fight with them some more. 

Message 2 of 4
joeyoey
Frequent Contributor

Verizon is a tough nut to crack.  I've been sending them goodwills for months (I paid them off earlier in the year) & I've not had any luck.  I've had reps from the EOs office call three times & they're always very nice and they adknowledge the letter(s) but the answer is always a big fat NO.

Starting Score (02/01/2014): EQ 548 EX 548 TU 564
Current/Most Recent FICO Score (4/01/2015): EQ 686 EX 668 TU 669
Nov 1, 2015 Goal: 700 Across all 3

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

test

Message 3 of 4
ZsRebuilding1
Established Member

Yeah, I'm REALLY not looking forward to that one whatsoever. However most of the stuff left on CR is medical debt, and most of them look like they are pretty easy to play ball, so at least there is that. 

I'm just anxious to get started, which can't happen until next month. I'm chompin at the bit, though!

Starting Scores: TU: 499 EX: 521 EQ: 519
Current Scores: TU: 616 EX: 576 EQ: 585
Starting Goal: 680 across the board
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.