Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One month ago I joined the forums!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

One month ago I joined the forums!

I am happy to say that I have successfully had all of my collections removed from both EQ & TU. Only one remaining on EXP, but they will not budge. Smiley Sad

Dear XXX

Ms. XXX reviewed the circumstances of your delinquent debt and subsequent reporting. Although proper billing procedures were followed and you failed to remit your debt timely, she felt that you were sincere and in an effort to assist you in attaining your goals has agreed to remove the debt from your credit reporting. 

Please understand that this process is not immediate, therefore the attached letter will serve as proof that the debt will be removed. I will also send a copy by mail.

I quickly faxed that letter to Equifax!  I'm excited to see my next Score Watch notice! Our next lender pull is on 12/9 and I am certain we will be able to move forward! So for anyone that is not believer, get to WRITING! I wrote an honest, truthful letter and included some of the language that I learned here on this forum. It has ALL been successful. Everyone of my companies agreed to delete the reporting! I am now confident enough to attempt to have my paid judgment vacated!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: One month ago I joined the forums!

Congratulations!!! Smiley Happy 

Some folks have said they spent $100 on stamps sending out GW letters and PFD letters and, they've said it was the best money they ever "invested" in themselves and their future. 

You are PROOF that the advice given here on myFICO works. I bet you feel like a million bucks! 

My best to you!!!

Message 2 of 8
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!!!!

i feel like about .20 cents right now......

I cant wait till i can get them to accept some of my GW's.....

could you by chance send me an example of what you used? (not the default ones, they are over used)

and also how many did you have to take off? 

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous_V wrote:

Congrats!!!!!

i feel like about .20 cents right now......

I cant wait till i can get them to accept some of my GW's.....

could you by chance send me an example of what you used? (not the default ones, they are over used)

and also how many did you have to take off? 

Do not feel bad, KEEP TRYING! I sent faxes and emails every day for one whole week. I faxed to EVERY fax # I could fine. I actually only mailed two letters! Sure I will PM my GW letter. Now, I will reiterate, I told the truth! My hubby and I hit a rough spot back in 05-07, but we have turned it around!

Message 4 of 8
tryingtostartover
Valued Member

Good job Cali!! Congrats! You should see a very nice increase!! Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 8
romyjoey3
Established Member

Oh I would LOVE a copy of that GW letter as well. I have a story to share and would love to hear the wording you used that got success.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

JUST JOINED AGAIN - GREAT TO HEAR THIS.  I had a little success this week.  When I checked I had a collection account that I had paid in full but a collection none the less.  I called to tell them I had paid it and to check it cause it was showing up on Experian.  They checked it, it had been paid and for the trouble they deleted the WHOLE thing.  yes, at a medium score of 528...I have a long way to go to 620

Message 7 of 8
mAndrew1980
Established Contributor

Congrats! That is awesome. You are about to have a fully clean report! I, myself, am 2-for-2 on GW letters. It's been pretty awesome watching collections get deleted and my scores go up. Never thought I'd see a day when I could realistically relocate to Primeville in the not too distant future.

Transunion: 713 FICO (5/13/2014) MyFico
Experian: 789 FICO (4/10/12) Lender Pull
Equifax: 695 FICO (1/10/14) MyFico

My cards: Chase United Mileage Plus 7000CL (3/12), CITI Simplicity 1800CL (9/12), Cap1 Platinum 1000CL (2/10), Cap1 Cash back 1500CL (11/11), Apple Barclay's 2500CL (11/11), Discover IT 6000CL (5/13)

My Primary Financial Goal is to put down my utl%.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.