Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One month update

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

One month update

Hello all!!! I have been so obsessed over my credit since beginning my rebuild things have been going good I’ve gotten 2 collections removed (credit control, diversified consultants) 1 chargeoff removed (Verizon) and an overall steady increase in score. Credit control was reporting a 2k hospital bill that was supposed to he paid by workers Comp called them and got it straight! Diversified consultants was an old DirectTV acct, literally just came off about 2 weeks after I paid I hadn’t had time to GW. Been using the AZEO method with great success. And have been helping family memebers between 4 people we have increased our scores 200+ points in 3 weeks. Last 3 baddies are from PRA. Tried to PFD but of course they handled like a dispute and now coincidentally I am locked out of the online account to view anything *rolls eyes* so I’ll just leave them be until they fall off or come after me. Oh and one charge off from First Premier still reporting balance any advice on that would be appreciated.

FICO 602 - still have subpar SL credit one ($400) total ($300) cap one platinum ($300) discover secured ($1k) but I’m ok for now will used them responsivly then get rid of two leeches next year hopefully something better will come up by then

LAST THING I made a budget for every dime! Any leftover ($13 here or $7 goes straight into savings)
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: One month update

wrote:
Hello all!!! I have been so obsessed over my credit since beginning my rebuild things have been going good I’ve gotten 2 collections removed (credit control, diversified consultants) 1 chargeoff removed (Verizon) and an overall steady increase in score. Credit control was reporting a 2k hospital bill that was supposed to he paid by workers Comp called them and got it straight! Diversified consultants was an old DirectTV acct, literally just came off about 2 weeks after I paid I hadn’t had time to GW. Been using the AZEO method with great success. And have been helping family memebers between 4 people we have increased our scores 200+ points in 3 weeks. Last 3 baddies are from PRA. Tried to PFD but of course they handled like a dispute and now coincidentally I am locked out of the online account to view anything *rolls eyes* so I’ll just leave them be until they fall off or come after me.  You may want to take care of those if they are reporting every month as they keep your Fico score depressed by doing so. If the accounts are past states SOL then I would try to settle for less than full balance.

Oh and one charge off from First Premier still reporting balance any advice on that would be appreciated. If its been paid then it must report 0 this is true if it was settled for less than full amount too. You can dispute the balance or ask them for a GW removal if it has negatives.

FICO 602 - still have subpar SL credit one ($400) total ($300) cap one platinum ($300) discover secured ($1k) but I’m ok for now will used them responsivly then get rid of two leeches next year hopefully something better will come up by then

LAST THING I made a budget for every dime! Any leftover ($13 here or $7 goes straight into savings) Good job

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.