Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One more collection left!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

One more collection left!

So I have one more collection left and my report should be collection free. Should I expect a major change as a result? 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: One more collection left!

@Anonymous wrote:

So I have one more collection left and my report should be collection free. Should I expect a major change as a result? 

If there are no other derogs on file then you most likely will see some good points.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

myfico 

EQ 700

TU 644

EX 649

my eq has no collection. TU and EX have the same 2 collection about to fall off, about 45 pts difference. i say u should expect 20-30 pts boost

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am down to one medical collection ($150 - unpaid).  I disputed it and saw my score jump 80 points because while it was in dispute, it was frozen and not calculated in my score.  Soon as they "verified" that collection, whatever that means, it dropped.  I think the score jump depends on the type of collection,  paid vs. unpaid, derog with balance vs. small pd collection etc)  Everything I have read, the biggest jump when the last baddie comes off.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

My eq was at 738 with no derogs, 1 paid collection on ex and tu, those were at 688 ex, 670 tu. Got the last collection early excluded, 719 tu 748 ex. So yea i would guess a significant boost, depending on the positives.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you guys. I hope I will see a big jump! 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.