cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Dispute with EX and EQ in 2017

tag
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

Re: Online Dispute with EX and EQ in 2017(One Deleted, One to go)!!!

I went ahead and submitted my disputes to both EQ and EX and EX got back to me in less than 4 hours. The item is now deleted from my Experian report. The item was a $75 dollar court cost and  I have prooof everything was paid but that was not listed, just Saint Louis County(court cost) and SCIL as the Plantiff.  I have one more from Capital one but I will wait on that one. Hopefully the item from EQ goes off as well(same Judgment, already deleted from TU last year).

Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Online Dispute with EX and EQ in 2017

Hey Cam,

How long did your disputes take? Also did you do them one at a time or multiple items in one dispute?

Thanks,

Message 12 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes!! i Just ercieved mine also and I had6 tax liens deleted off my report!!!! im afraid to do anything else for fear they will put them back on , but yes!!!!! i know 4 of them were satisfied/released, but i didnt think they would remove them all together! still have a couple PFD to take care of and lower my utilization, but im on the right path for 2017!!!

Message 13 of 21
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

I hear you on that. That's why I just disputed one on Each bureau at a time. I will submit the second judgement tomorrow. Hopefully, it comes off too.
Message 14 of 21
wallstreet177
Contributor

I had two judgments that were 100% not mine. I disputed both with all 3 bureaus.  They all came back verified. So I did an online complaint with the CFPB.  Both were deleted on all 3 bureaus within a few days.  I did not have any proof other than the court had no record of any case against me.  The CFPB worked for me.  

Message 15 of 21
PabloV
Valued Member

When doing online dispute to attempt to remove a state tax lien, what is being disputed? Account to old, etc? Thanks

Starting Score: 620
Current Score: 620
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 16 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Trying to dispute a stupid government overpayment.

I disputed it back in December on all three

Experian is the fastest, they deleted it within a matter of days

Transunion verified it and said no change

Equifax is now at 50 days pending, well over the 45 days mark. They should be forced to delete it but Equifax seems beyond piss poor from my experience.

It makes me so angry because the government was at fault for overpaying me in the first place. This stupid item is the only reason I don't have 700s across the board.

Message 17 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I disputed satisfied released, some of them were released but they deletred all of them

Message 18 of 21
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

The second judgement was deleted tonight from my alert from EX. EQ deleted the second judgement as well. This took about three weeks. I now have a judgement free report from EX, EQ, and TU. I probably won't get a boost but I feel real good now.📈😁
Message 19 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I just got a CCT notice that my report had changed. I logged in and ALL 4 of my public records were DELETED by Experian!!!!  I am sooooooo happy right now.  That means I have gone from 3 reports collectively showing 12 Public Records (all the same ones) to 3 reports showing only 1 Public Record, all in about 6 weeks  That last one is my fault because I just didn't include it in my last EE request (total accident).  I am waiting another month or so before submitting another request and that one will be gone too.  Two of these were not set to be removed until 2021 so to have these figurative (and literal in a way) chains gone so much sooner than expected is...it just leaves me speechless at this moment.  

Now, if only my GW email reqeust to the Credit One CEO will work, I will also be free of my last  "late" payment that is reporting.  That is the main thing keeping my EQ and EX scores down. TU already removed it.   I got a 68 point TU jump once evertyhing finally fell off, then another 24 pts a few weeks later (now 780).  I can't wait to see what will happento t he other two. My EQ score just jumped 36 points on Tuesday (now 710) for no reason at all that I can see so now my EXP is the only one not above 700 (it's 686, got a 16 pt jump from the PR's being deleted).  A far cry from the 510's that my scores were stuck in just 15 months ago.  

THANK YOU MY FICO FAMILY!!! I would not be here at this point without all of the invaluable advice I have gotten here!! 

If I may ask, how did you word your early exclusion to CRA when you spoke with them? 

Two of my public records are liens from a business an LLC I started that went under. 

Thank you for your input! 

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.