Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oooh, that felt good!

tag
diabla
Regular Contributor

Oooh, that felt good!

I'm paying Truecredit monthly - don't even know what that is, maybe $24?  And I'm paying EQ monthly about $17, for their scores.  It's been disappointing daily to see TU 629 and EQ 606.  So I'm doing all of this credit repair and trying to wait patiently for two or three weeks to pass to get the results of my latest round of cleanup.  

I couldn't take it any longer, so I bought myFICO, thinking it would actually be lower than what TrueCredit and EQ Complete are showing me.  I just had to know!

Turns out myFICO loves me more.

myFICO  - TU 666 / EQ 644

Holy cow, that felt good!  I'm not as bad off as I thought!  What a boost to my self-esteem!

Now I can continue to wait out the next couple of weeks and let all of that trickle in, I should be sitting pretty close to 680-700!  It's going to be a lot easier to be patient now!

So let me confirm - myFICO is the REAL score, correct?  This is what lenders will see?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
MissExcellentCredit
Regular Contributor

Re: Oooh, that felt good!

Yes, myFICO offers the credit score most reputable lenders will use.  In my opinion, the others are "mickey mouse" monitoring services.  MyFICO and SCORE WATCH are the ones you want.

Current 2013 Score: ScoreWatch Transunion: 737, ScoreWatch Equifax: 723, Nordstrom Equifax: 734
Goal Score for January 2014: 750-809 range

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 6
diabla
Regular Contributor

I will probably get rid of the others but right now they're good for letting me watch things get deleted as I work on my credit.  I will get rid of the EQ Complete, but I'm waiting on a couple of disputes and I figure I might get better customer service when I call, if I'm one of their paying customers.  Is that a shot in the dark? lol   I'll keep TrueCredit for one more month, then I'm done rebuilding and I can just use free Credit Karma.

Message 3 of 6
diabla
Regular Contributor

@MissExcellentCredit wrote:

Yes, myFICO offers the credit score most reputable lenders will use.  In my opinion, the others are "mickey mouse" monitoring services.  MyFICO and SCORE WATCH are the ones you want.

Thank you, MissExcellentCredit!  I'm trying to be like you when I grow up!

Message 4 of 6
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

+1  Those are true FICO scores that are used by lenders.  Congrats and keep going!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 5 of 6
diabla
Regular Contributor

Thanks, Shogun!  It's amazing what an ego boost it is!  I will probably just self-combust when I get to 700!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.