Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open Dispute- Scoring Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Open Dispute- Scoring Question

I currently have an open Dispute with TU it states that 10 of 12 items have been completed but I haven't seen an impact to my score. Some items that were removed with EX I expect the same to occur with TU. SO my questionis will my score not be updated until the full dispute is completed or does my current score reflection factor in the itmes that were completed under the dispute. Thanks in advance Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
GirlMelanie89
Established Contributor

Re: Open Dispute- Scoring Question

Your score wont update until all disputed items are complete.  Once it has been completed, the CRA will notify you via mail or email and within a couple of days (possibly day of), your scores will update either positively or negatively. Hope that helps! Smiley Wink

Bankruptcy discharged: May 2014 Starting Score: 571 Goal Score: 700
Current Score: 676 (EQ FICO) 674 (EX FICO) 662 (TU FICO)

Mortgage Loan Originator in Kentucky
Message 2 of 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Open Dispute- Scoring Question

@Anonymous wrote:

I currently have an open Dispute with TU it states that 10 of 12 items have been completed but I haven't seen an impact to my score. Some items that were removed with EX I expect the same to occur with TU. SO my questionis will my score not be updated until the full dispute is completed or does my current score reflection factor in the itmes that were completed under the dispute. Thanks in advance Smiley Happy

Not all things trigger a score update, something would have to change that would cause the score update These are the events that do and dont trigger updates:

http://myfico.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/463/kw/3-bureau%20monitoring/session/L3RpbWUvMTQxMjI5OTE5OC9zaWQvMWxBTVdVM20%3D

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.