Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open sky credit increase

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Open sky credit increase

Hey guys it's been a good week, two increases, first my Fingerhut and just got an email from open sky saying due to my solid payment history they have increased my spending limit. I thought open sky didn't give increases. It's a secured card for 200 dollars. They have me an increase of 100 dollars do now I have 300 dollar limit and only put up 200 dollars. I have had the card for 8 months.
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Open sky credit increase

I've read in other places of OpenSky giving cli's. Maybe they are trying to increase their profile to draw more people in.

Would be nice if they added an unsecured builder card in the future to give consumers a better option than the creditophiles with predatory practices and poor customer service.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Open sky credit increase

IMO the ole add a few bucks in unsecured CL is a good way to keep a card holders nose open...

And the account a bit longer than otherwise, entice a novice to STAY and get in some debt and be STUCK in the minors... it's "🍬" or a puppy to entice the little kid into the van.

It's fine as long as a rebuilder keeps their eyes open and on the prize vs licking their chops about BUYING iah
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.