Did you mean: 

Operation: Get Mortgage 2017 - Mission: Rebuild Credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Operation: Get Mortgage 2017 - Mission: Rebuild Credit

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello All. Its been awhile. Here's an update:

1. I was able to get two med collections removed without paying for them. Credit CollectionShield360 for those removals.

2. Disputed several things on my Equifax CR. Judgement has been removed. Now i just need it to get removed from TU and I will be all clear.

3. Working on reducing some of my old inquiries from Car shopping.

Scores as of July 5th, 2016:

EQ8: 599

TU8: 618

EX: 635

Question, how do I use the removal of an judgment from one CRA to get it removed from another?

Don't think they care if it's removed from another. They are seperate business entities. What method did you use for EQ?

Message 31 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just disputed the judgement and it came off. Have no idea how but it did.

Message 32 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I just disputed the judgement and it came off. Have no idea how but it did.

Ack. Is the judgement satisfied?

Message 33 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

it is not.

Message 34 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

FOr Credit One CC you have to have a running balance to have it reported as paid....I ran into that issue since it was reporting at zero one month and they never reported it...I had to wait til the next month when I mad sure I only had 1 dollar show up lol...it finally reported as paid....So just a fyi

Another reason I strongly dislike this lender. STRONGLY.

If you are referring to monthly payment history, from a FICO standpoint, "no data" is the same as "paid on time".

Message 35 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

it is not.

Since it's not paid, then you are not finished dealing with it for mortgage puposes.........

Part of the mortgage process is for them to seach for outstanding judgements against you, they have to be satisfied before you can be approved for a mortgage because the judgement can attach as a lien to the property and the lender will not allow that.  Your mortgage company is going to want proof that is paid and satisfied.  You can get by with open collections and charge offs, but not judgements.

Message 36 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

it is not.

Since it's not paid, then you are not finished dealing with it for mortgage puposes.........

Part of the mortgage process is for them to seach for outstanding judgements against you, they have to be satisfied before you can be approved for a mortgage because the judgement can attach as a lien to the property and the lender will not allow that.  Your mortgage company is going to want proof that is paid and satisfied.  You can get by with open collections and charge offs, but not judgements.

^^^^ +1

Exactly. An unpaid public record will almost certainly be found by the title company, and may stop a mortgage in its tracks in the middle of escrow. NOT a good time to find that sort of issue....

Message 37 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.