Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opinions on PFDs

tag
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

Opinions on PFDs

I'm going to try to word this so it makes sense, it does to me but I'm not sure to anyone else.

I have a collection from an apartment that they split into TWO because one if for the SureDeposit and the other is for what is owed back to the apartment itself. So now that I see my report, I see one collection agency reporting two different debts.

When I PFD should I attempt to conslidate the debt together?

Or write two separate ones with different wordings? I'm curious about how to go about this, and what would you do.

If it matters, the collecting agency is Professional Debt Mediation.

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: Opinions on PFDs

Message 2 of 6
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

That's what I was thinking, but if I add them both together, its enough to pay off one which I was scared they'd try to do then still try to bill me for the other. What type of wording should I use so they KNOW exactly what my aim is? I have my PDF already from one of the templates here I just want to be sure so I don't mess this up.

Message 3 of 6
guiness56
Epic Contributor

I guess I am confused.  Is it not your intent to pay both of the collections?

Message 4 of 6
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

Yes, one is for 2306 and the other is for 750. And I want to add them and offer half.

Message 5 of 6
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.