cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opinions please? To get an installment loan or not?

tag
Shann0n_marie
Frequent Contributor

Re: Opinions please? To get an installment loan or not?

@gdale6 wrote:

@Shann0n_marie wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

A creditor has to report directly to each CRA, that is BS that they report to EX and EX sends it on, by law they are supposed to inform the other CRAs when there is a material change in a TL but they dont and no one is holding them accountable to do so either. You need to call the creditor and ask that they update all CRAs individually.

Thanks gdale6!  They have been giving me the runaround for months and I have a dispute open with results due by the 28th of the month.

What do you think about whether I should open some other type of installment debt, being I have absolutely nothing on EQ and TU hasn't been updated since Jan 2014?

Nope, I dont advocate installment loans just for Fico, treat your revolvers well and nourish them thats where the bulk of the action in Fico is.

Ok, thank you!Smiley LOL

2/8/19 - CH 7 BK filed
5/15/19 -Discharged
Scores at Discharge: 550 EQ 471 TU 509 EXP (Last Updated 5/11)
5/16/19 - Rebuild Started - App'ed for Credit One - Approved for $2,000 starting line! (Increased to $2200 the following month)
6/7/19 - 606 EQ 544 TU 566 EXP - New CC reported w/ $75 Balance
12/10/19 - 616 EQ 581 TU 592 EXP

8/28/2021 - 698 EQ 670 TU 674EXP
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.