Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orchard Bank Ques

tag
Jenmerie
Valued Member

Orchard Bank Ques

I'm in need of rebuilding again.  I honestly don't know what happened, I was at 630 and now I'm back down to 547.  I was lower than that, but i'm on the rise again.  To bring my score up, I've since pif two cards that I have, so hopefully that would be a nice increase for me.  I was thinking of app'ing for the Orcard Bank card,  problem is when I was a little younger in my early college days, I messed up with OB.  My parents settled the accounts for me, but they show up as settled on my Credit Report, is there any hope that I could get back in with them? If not, any other recommendations besides brining my utilizations down?  Thanks in advance.

I need a comeback
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

Re: Orchard Bank Ques

Congrats on PIF your 2 CC's.Smiley Wink

On rasing your CS, do you have any baddies that you could work on? (late payments, CA's, etc).

Try to keep your balances on your CC's under 10% for the best CS.

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.