Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orchard SUCKS

tag
Boldilocks
Established Contributor

Re: Orchard SUCKS

@fricnfrac1 wrote:

Can someone give me a heads up on this Orchard bank reporting?

My due date was on May 15th. I have a $24.00 balance. I believe the statement will be cut today.

Am I correct that what my balance was on April 30th, is what will be reflected on the CR"S?

Im not used to this! LOL...

So, tomorrow, if I charge $100, and pay off my balance  by May 31st, then my Util will be zero with the CR's?

I guess with Orchard, the last day of the month appears to be the day for me to be concerned with, CR wise.

Yes, it'll be the balance on the last business day of the month.

Lexus400 - I have heard a lot of people say that their Orchard card hasn;lt been reporting and when asked the CSR's say it is because of the new CC laws and they are still getting caught up.  Our Orchard card hasn't updated since Feb - but hitherto there has never been a problem with them reporting a $0 balance.

Current scores: EQ 736, TU - 732
Message 11 of 12
lexus400
New Contributor

Re: Orchard SUCKS

Since I have closed theses  account ,I got my 28 points back and more. I closed orchard, first premier and creditone for too many fees/ anual fees. . I have a statefarm visa 8500 limit with a 700 balance, Dillards 100 limit with a zero balance and course 1 orchard 320 limit with a 0 balance not reported since Feb. Since my utiliation was under 10% I decided to close those cards and maybe opt for a better card. My FICO scores are now EQ 665 TU662 and EX pulled by VA lender 690 all scores as of 5/17/10. Thanks for all the advice guys.

Starting Score: 12/09 EQ606 TU609 EX624 pulled by VA lender
Current Score:7/4/10 EQ 698 TU 713 EX 703 pullued by loan officer
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.