cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outlined HIPAA Process?

Established Member

Re: Outlined HIPAA Process?

2NE1,

Could you be so kind to send me the info on medical collections.  Thanks so much in advance.

Much appreciated. 

Established Member

Can someone please send me the info?! Thanks so much! Smiley Happy

Starting Score: TU 530 EQ 490
Current Score: TU 619 EQ 585
Goal Score: TU 640 EQ 640

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Established Contributor

msg sent! Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Please, please, please, could someone (2NE1 or anyone else who has already received itplease forward me the coveted HIPAA info.? Thanks so much in advanceSmiley Happy!!!!

All 3 bureaus (per Amex CreditSecure FAKO) are still 748 (as of 12/19/13). Cards: Discover It, $12,100, Chase Freedom $3,300, Chase Amazon $1,500, Walmart store $11,000, AMEX Zync NPSL, Costco Amex $14,700. US. Bank Cash +, $5,000. AMEX SPG $6,000, PenFed Plat. Cash Rewards $17,500, PenFed P-LOC $10,000, Citi Forward $5,100, Chase Slate $5,000, Old Navy, $2,200.

Could someone PM me about this? I'd love some info.

Starting Score: Experian 547
Current Score: Experian 547
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor

I have been requesting PMs for 2 days now....I am starting to think that none will be forthcoming. Has anyone else received this information via PM yet?

All 3 bureaus (per Amex CreditSecure FAKO) are still 748 (as of 12/19/13). Cards: Discover It, $12,100, Chase Freedom $3,300, Chase Amazon $1,500, Walmart store $11,000, AMEX Zync NPSL, Costco Amex $14,700. US. Bank Cash +, $5,000. AMEX SPG $6,000, PenFed Plat. Cash Rewards $17,500, PenFed P-LOC $10,000, Citi Forward $5,100, Chase Slate $5,000, Old Navy, $2,200.
Established Contributor

Patricia, sorry for the late reply, I did send you the PM. I've been having lack of internet access at home! Smiley Embarassed

Established Member

Can you please PM me the information as well? I would so greatly appreciate it Smiley Happy

Lanier CU 2,500/ Capital One QS 1,750/ VS 900/ Loft 750/ US Bank Secured 500

If HIPPA is not a valid means of disputing a medical collection that has been PIF, what is?  I disputed with the EX and they validated it, and now is reporting paid, closed... this was supposed to be a PFD.

Established Contributor

HIPAA only works if you've paid the OC not the CA. If you decided to pay the CA then you should've offered a PFD. If you did offer and they 'verbally' agreed to and haven't removed it then your only option is to GW the CA for removal. You can't dispute a PAID medical collection (to the CA) with the CRAs and expect to be removed. That's not how the HIPAA process works.