Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over 200 point increase in 5 months

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Over 200 point increase in 5 months

Mine are with EdFinancial, they are government funded, not private.
Message 11 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I sure hope my credit doesn't treat me like my kids do sometimes lol
Message 12 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is an awesome outcome! Great work! I'm soooo jealous,though Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! I just felt horrible everything had to be put in my husband's name and I couldn't contribute towards any financing, and always needed a consigner. He had to do our home and other stuff we needed all on him, plus my car loan he helped with. I need/want to take on some responsibility even though it's a team effort to pay everything. Plus, I have a goal of financing a Tahoe. It's my dream car lol. Lame it's not a corvette, but I've wanted one for years and didn't have the score for the low rate. As soon as all the inquiry's fall off it's on the to do list.
Message 14 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Thank you! I just felt horrible everything had to be put in my husband's name and I couldn't contribute towards any financing, and always needed a consigner. He had to do our home and other stuff we needed all on him, plus my car loan he helped with. I need/want to take on some responsibility even though it's a team effort to pay everything. Plus, I have a goal of financing a Tahoe. It's my dream car lol. Lame it's not a corvette, but I've wanted one for years and didn't have the score for the low rate. As soon as all the inquiry's fall off it's on the to do list.

Those new Tahos are pretty darn sweet! I'd take one over a Corvette any day of the week!

Message 15 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ya they are! I'll wait a year so I can find a used one in that style. More importantly, I can help take the load off my hubby. He said he doesn't mind it, but I do.
Message 16 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!! I know it can be very challenging when trying to repair your credit! Great job!!

Message 17 of 29
SouthernGirl819
Valued Member

Once you paid the Verizon account, did the FP get removed and updated to paid?

Beginning Scores: EQ 487 EP 527 TU 567 June 2013
Updated EQ Score: 524 as of 07/09/13
Updated Scores: FAKO - EQ 553 EX 595 TU 610
FICO EQ 501 EX 580
Goal: 700+ club
I'm Motivated!!! Thanks to all member's of myFICO!
Message 18 of 29
CostantinoA
Established Contributor

Very nice!  Share what you did.

Experian - 695 (4Y1M AA, 33 INQ)
Transunion - 686 (1Y5M AA, 30 INQ)
Equifax - 726 (3Y1M AA, 4 INQ)
Total Credit Lines: $99,387
Message 19 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I am so beyond ecstatic right now. I have made cleaning up my credit almost a full time job. I started with low 500's in January and today my transunion sky rocketed to 754 from 663 yesterday. I am so excited to see what the other beaurus update to. Hoping in the same ballpark atleast. Thanks for all the help off of here everyone!! Never ever will I miss a payment again and I will treat my credit like my children.

That's awesome!! Congratulations!

Message 20 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.