Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF year after payment

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PDF year after payment

Is there anyway i could get a account removed that i paid about 1 year ago. Should I send a PFD or a GW i wish i would haev known about this forum before i paid these things.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PDF year after payment

Did you pay the CA???...before they were reporting...or after???...if it was after...you would have to send them a GW letter...for removal...some people have even send DV letters....for paid collections...
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I paid them before they reported it so i am unsure why they did most of the time if i have paid immediatly i have not seen it on my credit report
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Kinda confused...you paid...BEFORE....they were on your reports...is kinda too long for that dispute...it is a year later...do you have receipts???...how long after you paid...were they reported to the CRAs???...
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am confused also did not think it would be there but it is on all 3 - and i will look for the paid letter i know i have it i keep everything - usually when i pay them right away nothing goes on my credit report from the CA's thats why i am wondering what to do to get this one off. The OC is not on my credit report just the CA that was paid prompty so i dont know what to do with this one.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you have the receipts form the paid collections...I would copy that...highlight the date paid...copy the page of the report...with the TL on it...highlight the date opened???...or date it was reported???...and explain how you paid...before it was reported...and it should not have been put on your credit reports...I don't know how much this will work in your favor...seeing that it has been a while...did they go on your reports...as paid collections???...

or

Just send the paid collections...GW letters...asking for removal...some companies are good with that...and some are not...
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.