Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDM or Nat Credit Sys contacts

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PDM or Nat Credit Sys contacts

Does anyone have any good contact info for Professional Debt Mediation or National Credit Systems they'd be willing to PM me? These are my last 2 big baddies and I'd like to PFD once they reach SOL soon. I called NCS a little while back and was told by the rep that they probably wouldn't delete because apparently the credit repair agency I was using back in early 2015 disputed the accounts 10 times! So I'm hoping to get sn exec to delete for me. As for PDM idk what's up with them as I haven't spoken to them or gotten any mail from them in a while.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PDM or Nat Credit Sys contacts

Was this resolved?

I recently used Collection Shield 360, and they came Back stating that National Credit Systems was in violation of their reporting, so they kind of took that off of my hands.

I also have PDM as a baddie on my account, and I am waiting for tax return to offer a PFD, but from what I've read here they send a letter back saying 'if OC agrees to deletion.'

I intend on asking my OC about that before I pay it or agree to PFD and see if I can get it in writing.

Let me know if you've had success since this post.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.