Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDQ Services, Inc.

tag
Wovenyarn
Regular Contributor

PDQ Services, Inc.

This is the only collection on my credit reports and it's 38 months old.  I have sent GW letters with no response.  Today I sent a GW email and a representative called me back to tell me that their policy is to mark collections as paid but not to delete. 

Has anyone else had experience with this creditor?  I searched but found very limited information in the forums.  I was thinking about sending them the HIPPA letter.  Or does that go to the OC?

Freedom $3k, DCU $5k, BoA Rewards $1k, BoA Americard $2k, Barclay's Ring $3k, Cap 1 Plat $2k, QS1 $2k, Discover IT $500, Lowe's $10k

Scores: EQ 687, TU 709, EX 692
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PDQ Services, Inc.

@Wovenyarn wrote:

This is the only collection on my credit reports and it's 38 months old.  I have sent GW letters with no response.  Today I sent a GW email and a representative called me back to tell me that their policy is to mark collections as paid but not to delete. 

Has anyone else had experience with this creditor?  I searched but found very limited information in the forums.  I was thinking about sending them the HIPPA letter.  Or does that go to the OC?

Thats not a subject we can give you advice about in these forums. You will need to google it (google "hippa whychat") and contact them (whychat) for advice.

Message 2 of 5
Wovenyarn
Regular Contributor

Thank you
Freedom $3k, DCU $5k, BoA Rewards $1k, BoA Americard $2k, Barclay's Ring $3k, Cap 1 Plat $2k, QS1 $2k, Discover IT $500, Lowe's $10k

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've dealt with this company before and could not get anything close to a goodwill out of them.  I paid them before I knew about a PFD.  After I learned from this forum, I tried to go back and ask for a good will but kept getting denied.  They are a small company outside of Atlanta GA.  They don't respond and are not really willing to help the one time that they did.

Message 4 of 5
Wovenyarn
Regular Contributor

This was my exact same experience with them.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.