Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PERSONAL LOAN APPROVAL

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PERSONAL LOAN APPROVAL

I am currently a member of MCU in NYC which I love well despite that they only have a hand full of branches all over the city. There is a lot going on in my life right now and I couldn't find a way to pay off my credit cards so that my utilization can go up and make apartment shopping easier for me but today I was approved for a 2000 loan with 6% interest rate 18 month period....I AM SO HAPPY, it isn't much but its going to help me so much especially my utilization...I know many don't agree with it but some of us hit a breaking point where a little goes a long long way Lets keep up the positive vibes friends

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: PERSONAL LOAN APPROVAL

Well nobody knows your situation better then you. Hope it all works out and things go the way you want them to down road.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 2 of 4
rebuilding123
New Contributor

Thats good for you! 6% is managable. Plus you can always try to pay early if possible! Good luck!

Military Star $6.7K | Chase Sapphire Preferred $7K | Barclays Arrival $3K | BankAmericard Platinum Plus $2.5K | Blue Nile $4.5K
Starting Score: ~490 (April 2015)
FICO 8: 712 EQ // 695 TU // 701 EX (August 2016)
Goal Score: 720
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

6% is not so Bad, believe me I know, last year my credit was so bad and we had a family emergency I had to get a loan with 130%...yup, it is paid off, thank God! Only you know your situation...good luck and hope things get better soon
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.