Did you mean: 

PFD Fail...

tag
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

Re: PFD Fail...

@FairCredBen wrote:

@FrugalRican wrote:

No such thing as "PFD Fails" only "PFD Setbacks". Keep trying.

Simply epic.......

haha

Yes i paid all my debts before i knew about PFD.....

I was a GW Fiend!!! 

In a 4 month time span, i had probably send out 200 peices of GW mail? lol....

That being said, i have had 4 of my 9 collections deleted.... 

WOOHOO.....

I paid most of my debts in full, even after I knew about PFD because I found it more frustrating trying to get a company to do PFD than it was to get them to delete with a GW haha

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 11 of 13
pghfangirl04
Valued Member

I am SO MAD right now!!!!!! the $27 collections I mentioned in the original post from Allied Adjustors was for 2 accounts (one for $14 one for $13) they were only reporting one.  I didn't know about the second one when I sent my PFD letter they mentioned it in the letter they sent back to me denying my PFD request.  I checked my CR today and they started reporting the other one on 7/3!  So now there are 2 collection accounts from them on my CR instead of 1!  What makes me really mad about this is the fact that they wouldn't do a PFD but they will certainly go out of their way to add another account to my CR for $13 effing dollars!  I sent them another letter PFD letter in response to their letter on 7/3 before I found this out.  I really want to call them now, they should probably be getting my letter in the mail today.

Starting Score: 6/27/2012: TU-543 EQ-501 EX-535(Quizzle)
Current Score: 12/18/12: TU-571 EQ-547 EX-555(PSECU)
Goal Score: 630 by March

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 13
golo
Frequent Contributor

I called an evil ca that is reporting on my file and they didn't want to PFD period.It will fall off my report in Sep 2013,i will send them a PFD letter just to see if it falls on somebody else desk.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.