Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFD Letter-EOS CCA -which address???

tag
reereetx
Contributor

PFD Letter-EOS CCA -which address???

I am literally just beginning to work on rebuilding my credit today!  I've pulled my credit reports and have 2 collections with EQ and 4 collections with both TU and EX (2 of those being the same as EQ of course).  I am wanting to attempt to do some PFD's and am starting with the one with the smallest balance which is only $85 supposedly from AT&T.  I've racked my brain and am not even remembering why I have this on there.  The "assigned" date on the collection is 8-13-12.  I know I haven't had anything with AT&T in several years.  I'm thinking this was maybe for a broken cell phone contract.  With all that being said, I was just going to do a PFD letter to them and be done with it.  On my credit report, the address lists a Boston, MA address....but when I go to their website, it lists a Norwell, MA address for disputes.  So my question is, which address do I send the PFD letter to?  Just a side note, I'm using the template found on this site.  Thanks in advance! 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: PFD Letter-EOS CCA -which address???

I recommend all PFD offers go to the office of the CEO whenever possible.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.