cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFD Letter Prompted Call

tag
Marc334

Re: PFD Letter Prompted Call

UPDATE: Experian just dropped it off my report. My score jumped to 772 from 728. Now waiting on TransUnion and Equifax.

Starting Score: 666 EX FAKO / 646 EQ FAKO / 656 TU FAKO
Current Score: 818 EX FICO / 752 EQ FICO / 751 TU FICO
Goal Score: ALL 5 FICO Scores 750+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 14
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Message 12 of 14
Marc334

Thanks. It was my last negative on Experiain. Now I just need the other two to catch up and hope a GW letter gets a 5 year old 30 day late removed from EQ and TU. The killer is that it was on student loans that report as 4 TL's so it is actually 4 lates for 1 missed check.

Starting Score: 666 EX FAKO / 646 EQ FAKO / 656 TU FAKO
Current Score: 818 EX FICO / 752 EQ FICO / 751 TU FICO
Goal Score: ALL 5 FICO Scores 750+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 14
LifeSAVERS
Regular Contributor

That is awesome that it worked out that well! I am just starting my path on PFD and GW letters. Would you mind putting up here (or pm me) what you said in each of yours that worked for you.  I have looked at several others on here and am ready to send tomorrow with some information chagnes, but I am not sure now, whether I want to (or should) include requesting a 10 day to delete or stating that they have to agree not to discuss the offer with a third-party. I do not want to push the wrong buttons and sound like I am scolding or demanding.  I want to be humble and truthful, but also, get the dang things removed! Smiley Happy

Thank you!

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.