Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFD No Response?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PFD No Response?

Good Tuesday, Everyone!

So I sent out my PFD requests (2 accounts, same collection agency- Credit Collection Services) on March 3, 2017.  I have yet to receive a response.  What should I do next?  Do I send the letters again?  Should I send certified to track receipt?  Send a letter directly to the head of the company?   Wait it out a bit more?  In my letters, I asked for a response within 15 days of receipt (not that they HAVE to do anything I asked).  Just looking for direction. 

Thanks for your help Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: PFD No Response?

A PFD offer includes a request for good-will on their part in deletion of reported information.

I would not advise going formal with a PFD offer by sending certified of CMRRR, as date of their receipt is of no legal significance, and can be viewed as confrontational.

I would recommend contacting upper management, either by obtaining the name of  specific management contact, or by calliing or writing their executive offices.

It is common for creditors or debt collectors to impose a no-deletion policy to underlings for GW and PFD requests.

Discretion is often reserved to managment officials.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PFD No Response?

Awesome- I will go that route then.

Thanks for your reply!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.