Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFD Not Yet Removed

tag
forzaitalia

PFD Not Yet Removed

Hi Guys,

So i went ahead with some PFD offers i sent out to some of the collection accounts i owe and one of them has still yet to have dropped from my credit report.

I have the letter in writing after they agreed to the PFD and i sent the money with guranteed funders ( Postal MO) and a CMRR which shows that someone signed for it.

What would be the next steps to take to get them to remove it now that i have made the payment and have in writing that they agreed to remove it off my credit report.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
LShawn08
Frequent Contributor

Re: PFD Not Yet Removed

I'de contact them and ask about the status of your account. Things like this don't always resolve overnight.
Starting Score:TU:791(Dec3), EX:783, EQ:000
Current Score: TU:786(Aug9), EX:776, EQ:782 (Aug8)
Goal Score:820 across all boards

If all pork chops were perfect, we wouldn't have hot dogs! -Steven Universe
Message 2 of 6
dursty87
Established Contributor

Agree with LShawn. Most CA's will only update to the CRA's once a month. So if you paid them at the beginning of the cycle you are looking at 30+ days before removed. Generally I would say 30-45 days, sometimes longer depending on the CA
Message 3 of 6
TheFate
Established Contributor

How long has it been since they agreed to delete?

Message 4 of 6
forzaitalia

They agreed on it in on June 26, i sent the payment about a week later CMRR was signed a few days after that so all together its been a little over a month

Message 5 of 6
TheFate
Established Contributor

@forzaitalia wrote:

They agreed on it in on June 26, i sent the payment about a week later CMRR was signed a few days after that so all together its been a little over a month

Like the above poster said, I would call the CA and find out what the status is. 

Your other option would be to forward the letter to all 3 bureaus

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.