Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFD - Not sure what to do with response

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PFD - Not sure what to do with response

I wished I worked on my credit years ago too.

Well, now, upset. LOL

The letter I received - I called the collection agency and they told me to come in and I can pay it as agreed.  They knew about my PFD and said it's still good for me to walk in and pay instead of mailing.  So, I went to the bank and got a money order then drove 15 minutes to the collection agency.

When I got there they said I can't pay for it becuase they don't have the account.  I talked with the guy from the office of the president. So I left.

I then called the same number back and kinda complained.  They transfered me to their supervisor (office of the president) and the same guy I talked to there answered. LOL

He said he does not know why it's still on my report because the original collector took it back in June 2014 and they sent a deletion to the credit bureaus, which apparently never got deleted.  He gave me the AUD number so I can contact equifax, transunion and experian if it's not off next week.  He said they sent them another request to delete.  Also, he said he was going to look into the call logs and see who answered the first time and speak with them that they cannot do what they did to have me come in and pay.  PFD can be scary since I would of sent in the money and not know that a collection agency might not have my account any longer.

So.... back to bank to deposit money order.... LOL

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.