Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFD SUCCESS!!

tag
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

PFD SUCCESS!!

I'm so excited I wanted to share with you guys that I cracked a hard one , Entergy LLC , an old electric bill that I had that I've been trying to get PFD but no success , well I found a contact for higher up , well the highest lol CEO and wrote him a letter I sent it off last Wednesday and his Secretary called me today and informed me she was assigned my case as he had received my letter and is more than willing to help me on my road to recovery and is gonna delete it after I pay the payment.. So thanls everyone for all the knowledge and support that this forum gives. This is a hard road and I've been down the last week or two feeling like I hit a brick wall , but don't giving up and just keep sending those letters and they will maybe get their way to the right person one day!
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PFD SUCCESS!!

Congrats.  Make sure you get something in writing before you make the payment so that you get what you want out of the deal.  Do you know if they are going to delete the entire account (like it never happened) or simply modify the reported information to be more favorable?  I'm curious about that.

Message 2 of 8
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

That's a very good question and I'll have to call her back right bf I make payment and ask her , it is a charge off , and the history only shows it as one month term which I didn't understand bc I had services with them over 3 years . But I'll will ask for it in writing for sure and ask her how it will be deleted .
Message 3 of 8
CatOfSpades
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations!! Good to see preserverance pay off. Smiley Happy

♠Queen of Spades♠
Apple Card MC $10,000
BofA Cash Rewards VS $10,000
5/3 Cash/Back WEMC $10,000
Discover IT $7,500
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations
Message 5 of 8
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Good to hear!!!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Aduke: Would you mind sharing what contact information you used? Thanks

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!!!Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.