Valued Member
Kable

PFD Sent to address on CR, returned to me?..

I have a small comcast bill that came up on my credit report. I sent a PFD to the address on my credit report. It was "returned to sender". I doubled checked the address and its correct. So how can I contact them? Do I need to send a PFD to Comcast (OC)?

I don't understand how they list an address but im not able to contact them at that address

a gentleman is simply a patient wolf
Valued Contributor
IOBA

Re: PFD Sent to address on CR, returned to me?..

Ooohhhh!!   This is where I would send a copy of the unopened, returned envelope (that was sent back to you) along with a copy of your credit report to the CB and say, "Hey, this information is invalid (see returned letter), please delete."  :smileyhappy:

Someone will have more specific information.  :smileyhappy:

Valued Member
Kable

I was thinking the same thing. Im not sure who to send it to but im sure I can find out.

Valued Contributor
IOBA

To each CB that has that CA on it!  :smileyhappy:

And send it CMRRR, as a written dispute, with the copy of the envelope and a copy of THEIR cr that shows that CA.  

Valued Member
Kable

what is CMRRR?

MarineVietVet

Kable wrote:

what is CMRRR?

CMRRR=Certified Mail Return Receipt Requested

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 9/09 pulled by lender 802, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}