Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFD Success RJM Acquisitions

tag
kjel
Established Contributor

PFD Success RJM Acquisitions

I am 0/4 on PFDs for my accounts, now I am helping my partner deal with his credit issues. He received a notice from RJM about an overdrafted BoA checking account, I checked his CR and saw that it had been reporting for about 18 months as a collection account. We called together this morning, spoke to a very helpful rep, I asked straight up about a PFD and he agreed-emailed a letter while we are on the phone with him.

Go figure that I get the PFD on his account and not one of mine. Grrrr.............

Current Score: TU: 674 | EQ: 722 | EX: 717 | Last Inq. 2/16/15...Locked Up in The Garden
NFCU Cash Rewards $14K | Chase Sapphire Preferred $5K | Amex Blue Cash Preferred $6K | Cap1 Quicksilver One Visa $9K

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
bear812c
Regular Contributor

Re: PFD Success RJM Acquisitions

I just got a PFD with RJM as well. I was straight up with them and they agreed without hesitation. The good thing about them is that they sent it in writing and then once I made my payment online they emailed me saying confirming they had already sent a request for deletion. Wish they were all that nice!

Message 2 of 3
kjel
Established Contributor

Re: PFD Success RJM Acquisitions

No kidding. The rep didn't even hesitate. I wish mine were more forgiving like that, but looks like it's not happening.

Current Score: TU: 674 | EQ: 722 | EX: 717 | Last Inq. 2/16/15...Locked Up in The Garden
NFCU Cash Rewards $14K | Chase Sapphire Preferred $5K | Amex Blue Cash Preferred $6K | Cap1 Quicksilver One Visa $9K

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.