cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFD Worked With Debt Recovery Solutions (Sprint CO)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PFD Worked With Debt Recovery Solutions (Sprint CO)

Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to give everyone the good news.  I had seen mixed opinions on Debt Recovery Solutions in the past.  Don't think I actually ever saw a successful PFD with them.

Anyways ... PFD in FULL worked!  Took 3 rounds of PFD letters (spread out 10 days apart)  On the 3rd, I got a notice back from the Manager that they would infact PFD due to the "circumstances"  Called up, paid via my CC, got a confirmation # and letter, and an email from the CEO the following day stating, 

Furthermore, after conducting a reasonable investigation of the special circumstances discussed with your account representative, we have determined that our trade line pertaining to this account should be deleted from your credit profile and we will notify the appropriate credit bureaus to proceed accordingly.

So ... Here's to the future ... The remainder of my baddies fall off in a matter of just a few months (I think the oldest is June)  When this all started, I was upside down and didn't know where to start.  Through patience, and tons of research here on MyFico, I have finally reached that light at the end of the tunnel!

Best of luck everyone, and I hope you have the same positive results I did Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Intuitive1913
Valued Member

Re: PFD Worked With Debt Recovery Solutions (Sprint CO)

Congrats! Thats awesome!
Message 2 of 5
gettingsmarter
Established Member

What did they consider to be the "circumstances"?  Congrats!

Starting Score: (3/18/10) TU 540 - EQ 589
Current Score: 1/5/19
TU 801- EQ 806 -EX 799

Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gettingsmarter wrote:
What did they consider to be the "circumstances"?  Congrats!

Hey gettingsmarter,

The "Circumstances" were nothing special.  I used the standard PFD letter found here on MF, tailored it with the correct info, and shot it off 3 times :-)

Message 4 of 5
IdPrincess03
Valued Member

Does anyone have an email address to send a goodwill letter?

**I AM NOT A LAWYER OR EXPERT IN DEBT RECOVERY. ALL IS ADVICE IS GIVEN BASED ON MY OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. WHEN IN DOUBT, SEEK PROFESSIONAL LEGAL ADVICE.**
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.