Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFD agrrement via email.

tag
chicharitta
Established Member

PFD agrrement via email.

About a month ago I sent a PFD to a local CA regarding $205 for medial bills. I recieved no response from them so I emailed them today with the following.

To Whom it May Concern,

On July 29, 2013 I sent you a letter offering to pay the following debts in full providing you agree in writing to delete them from my credit reports.

I listed account number ammount and OC's

Total $205

I have not received any communication from you regarding this offer. Should this offer be acceptable to you please send your agreement in writing. Upon reciept of your written agreement I will send full payment in the ammount of $205.

My Name
My Address

I got the following reply:

American Adjustment Bureau deletes all accounts from the credit bureaus once the accounts are paid off.

Should I go ahead and pay them? Will this one setence email be enough to force CRA's to delete should AAB decide not to follow through? 

PS sorry about the multiple fonts.

4-1-13 My FICO 633
Joined the Garden Club 04-08-13
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: PFD agrrement via email.

Sounds like they will.  Keep that email until they are off.

You can't force the CRAs to delete.  It would need to go through other routes to get that done.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.