cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFD letter to Verizon Residential and Comcast cable- Has anyone had any luck?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PFD letter to Verizon Residential and Comcast cable- Has anyone had any luck?

I was working on some PFDs to Verizon and Comcast but was wondering if anyone has ever had any luck with them deleting from your CRAs.  I didn't want to get my hopes up if they won't work.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: PFD letter to Verizon Residential and Comcast cable- Has anyone had any luck?

DW has a Verizon CO on her report from 2004 that we have been PFDing. Sent only 4 PFDs since September, but 2 of those were sent last week. We did get one response back from the first PFD from Sept. and Verizon had read it as a dispute letter. I since have changed my PFDs.

I'll update if any changes. I plan on sending a minimum of 3 PFDs monthly beginning next month.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PFD letter to Verizon Residential and Comcast cable- Has anyone had any luck?

You don't think that is too many?  I'm really trying to get this off my report and I owe them $126 and Comcast around $350.  I'll pay in full it they will delete them.
Message 3 of 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

kawgirl23 wrote:
You don't think that is too many?  I'm really trying to get this off my report and I owe them $126 and Comcast around $350.  I'll pay in full it they will delete them.

Verizon is known for their PFD denials. You can't send too many, IMO. I think that two per month is not enough, however, all I need is one "yes" with a letter affirming that.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.