Contributor
kawgirl23

PFD letter to Verizon Residential and Comcast cable- Has anyone had any luck?

I was working on some PFDs to Verizon and Comcast but was wondering if anyone has ever had any luck with them deleting from your CRAs.  I didn't want to get my hopes up if they won't work.
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: PFD letter to Verizon Residential and Comcast cable- Has anyone had any luck?

DW has a Verizon CO on her report from 2004 that we have been PFDing. Sent only 4 PFDs since September, but 2 of those were sent last week. We did get one response back from the first PFD from Sept. and Verizon had read it as a dispute letter. I since have changed my PFDs.

I'll update if any changes. I plan on sending a minimum of 3 PFDs monthly beginning next month.
Contributor
kawgirl23

Re: PFD letter to Verizon Residential and Comcast cable- Has anyone had any luck?

You don't think that is too many?  I'm really trying to get this off my report and I owe them $126 and Comcast around $350.  I'll pay in full it they will delete them.
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

kawgirl23 wrote:
You don't think that is too many?  I'm really trying to get this off my report and I owe them $126 and Comcast around $350.  I'll pay in full it they will delete them.

Verizon is known for their PFD denials. You can't send too many, IMO. I think that two per month is not enough, however, all I need is one "yes" with a letter affirming that.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+