Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFD medical Helvey and Associates

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PFD medical Helvey and Associates

Has anyone had any success with pfd with Helvey and Associates? 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PFD medical Helvey and Associates

Has anyone ever dealt with Helvey and Associates and what was your experience with them? I have 5 medical collections with them and gettin  ready to send  them a pfd.

Message 2 of 9
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

I have not dealt with them but I will give you some advice on how to deal with medical debts, they should be attempted in the order I present them. Good luck Smiley Happy

1. Call the OC ask them to recall the collector in exchange for full immediate payment on the account.

2. Send the CA a PFD offer

3. Google and use the HIPAA Process you can contact its creator for assistance.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/PFD-Q-amp-A-Examples-and-PFD-Success-Stories/...

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/PFD-Example-Letter/td-p/4519

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you gdale6, I will do just that. Have  great day Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 9
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you gdale6, I will do just that. Have  great day Smiley Happy

A friend of mine has a paid debt with them, they still would not budge to delete. 

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's why I ask , I googled the bbb on them and they are not nice and won't delete after they promised to? Was hoping someone had good luck with them. I just hope and pray my oc will call the debts back. I'm so nervous to contact them, it's 5 out of 9 of my collections and I'll be crushed if they won't.

Message 6 of 9
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

That's why I ask , I googled the bbb on them and they are not nice and won't delete after they promised to? Was hoping someone had good luck with them. I just hope and pray my oc will call the debts back. I'm so nervous to contact them, it's 5 out of 9 of my collections and I'll be crushed if they won't.

She never did a PFD, she goodwilled because she paid the debt off soon as she found out it was on ther reports. How long before this falls off?

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

1/2016, 1/2019 , 3/2020. I would like them off now my husband and I really want to refi our house hopefully sometime next yr.

Message 8 of 9
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Failing to follow thru with something that was agreed upon is a breech of contract whether its verbal or written. One would take other measures to ensure that the contract is enforced.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.