Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFD response?

tag
xthatgamerguyx
Regular Contributor

Re: PFD response?

I got the same responses when using the PFD templates. It was so frsutrating.

Only when I started typing up letters from scratch, then I started to get some PFD successes.

Like others said, I think they may have some application/software that scans over letters. Maybe it recognizes the PFD template and spits out a generic response?

February 2012: 480 across the board (before I found this site and started working on my scores)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Starting Scores: TU FAKO: 543 (06/16/2012) EX FAKO: 547 (06/16/2012) EQ FAKO: 528 (06/16/2012)
Current Scores:TU FICO: 639 (11/20/2012) EQ FICO: 617 (11/20/2012)
TU FAKO: 606 (8/30/2012) EX FAKO: 574 (09/04/2012) EQ FAKO: 564 (09/30/2012)
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called them and gave them my account# and account ID and the women kept asking my name and social etc. I was kind of rude and said you have my account information thats all you need you should have the rest on file. her response was she needed to verify who I was? and I began to read my script I had prepared and then she said she didnt want to waste time with me and hung up lol?

should I provide information that I am calling such as social and my name since clearly they should already have that info since i provided my account# and ID?

Im going to resend my original letter cert mail  along with the copy they sent me in response to first attempt and also A response to the letter i got from them stating that this is not a PFD. any help with the phone call script or what I should and shouldn’t tell them would be appreciated!

and as mentioned earlier in the thread I have sent DV letters via (Lexington law firm) and they have come back with my lease information and a bill but not itemized.

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

after searching the net I came across this? would this process be wise. sending a check from a personal account and if they cash it they agree to the terms?

Regarding OC and the above account number, please find enclosed payment by personal check#123, in the amount of $X to be considered payment in full on the alleged balance of $xx.

As per our agreement, this payment will prevent the reporting of my account to all three credit bureas.

Regardless of the total amount you have alleged is owed, this payment represents payment in full and is made on the following conditions:

1. By cashing this check, First Renegade Assurance agrees not to report any information about this account to any of the credit bureaus.

2. Any and all inquiries and negative trade linesmade by First Renegade Assurance and/or OC will be deleted from Mike G's credit reports within 10 business days.

3. No accounts will be verified to any of the credit bureaus.

4. Mike G will be provided a letter from First Renegade Assurance stating that the account is closed and will not be verified to any CRA or other third parties.

5. First Renegade Assurance is prohibited from selling, assigning, or otherwise transfering this account to any third party CA.

If these terms are agreeable and acceptable, please accept the enclosed check for $x.

Please note that cashing the enclosed check will bind you to the terms set forth in this letter.

Mike G

On the check I wrote "by cashing check FRA agrees to permenantly delete any/all information from all CRAs

Message 13 of 14
prm300
Established Member

I'd run it by an attorney first if you want to make sure it is a legally binding contract.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.