Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFD sent! Now what... (UPDATED!!!)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PFD sent! Now what... (UPDATED!!!)

So thank you for all the help ive recieved so far in attempting to rid my history of this matter. Its been eye opening. Today I sent out the PFD offer via CMRRR.

So what happens next? LOL

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PFD sent! Now what...

You wait until they respond.

Message 2 of 9
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

So thank you for all the help ive recieved so far in attempting to rid my history of this matter. Its been eye opening. Today I sent out the PFD offer via CMRRR.

Saw your final DV template. It should work. The problem with throwing in legal terms is that it makes the letter "theatening," and will almost always be deemed as a "dispute," which is why I recommend to keep it as simple, and streamlined as possible. After all, people making minimum wage are opening these letters, and making calls. Think CA's are the new low for temp services now.

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Burned2manybridgesB4 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Saw your final DV template. It should work. The problem with throwing in legal terms is that it makes the letter "theatening," and will almost always be deemed as a "dispute," which is why I recommend to keep it as simple, and streamlined as possible. After all, people making minimum wage are opening these letters, and making calls. Think CA's are the new low for temp services now.

Well, there were two, one long, technical, and legal mumbo jumbo filled rant, and the 2nd, which i sent, was simply, i owe this, i offer this, can we agree to settle, etc...

im hoping it works out...

Message 4 of 9
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Well, hopefully it's all in your favor at the end.

Keep us updated, as it goes.

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Burned2manybridgesB4 wrote:

Well, hopefully it's all in your favor at the end.

Keep us updated, as it goes.

Will do, thanks.

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PFD sent! Now what... (UPDATE!)

OK, so an update... I have recieved an increase in my score.

Thursday, my Barlcay app alerted me to a score change, jumped 30 points, today I checked credit karma, more score jumped from 656, to 697, due to the collections no longer being reflected on my account...

So I sent the PFD, and they removed it without sending me anything? Should I expect something in the mail?

Message 7 of 9
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

OK, so an update... I have recieved an increase in my score.

Thursday, my Barlcay app alerted me to a score change, jumped 30 points, today I checked credit karma, more score jumped from 656, to 697, due to the collections no longer being reflected on my account...

So I sent the PFD, and they removed it without sending me anything? Should I expect something in the mail?

How old was the debt they you sent the PFD for? 

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I forget. I want to say it was added around 2008.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.